We are growing and need a highly motivated experienced Accountant with a strong work ethic and excellent QuickBooks skills. Our small office environment requires the individual have a positive attitude allowing us to continue to build on our encouraging work environment.
The right individual is expected to be dependable and have the ability to follow through on matters without being reminded. Which means this candidate is expected to be self-motivated with the ability to work effectively with little direction.
This individual must have superior communication skills as they will have direct contact with our ever growing list of superb clients.
Finally, this individual must be able to check your drama at the door. This is a drama free zone!
– Pro Level skills in QuickBooks and Excel are required. Those without advanced experience will not be considered
– QuickBooks online proficiency is a plus
– Working knowledge of debits and credits
– Income tax preparation a plus (preferably with Drake Tax Software)
– Ability to train clients in QuickBooks
– Inventory experience a plus
– Ability to use deductive reasoning in determining account classification
– Timely file and pay sales tax for multiple clients
– Timely file and accurately process payroll and payroll taxes
– Monthly account reconciliation
– Preparation of non audited, reviewed or compiled financial statements
– Ability to handle multiple projects simultaneously in a deadline driven environment
– Ability to document accounting processes and procedures
– Report and manage cash flows
– Gather information necessary to prepare the entity’s annual tax return
– Technologically savvy and a quick learner
If the above qualities and experience reflect your prior experience, please apply for the position available. An aptitude test will be given to evaluate skill set. Resumes containing blatant typos will be rejected.
Job Type: Full-time